Authentic Thai Feast. Beer. Wine and Cha Cha Cha (Postponed to 25/09/2021)
Time & Location
About the Event
Torung Market Perth, a pop - up Thai style theme night market is inviting you to experience and help them to celebrate their grand opening day with "Authentic Thai feast. Beer. Wine and cha cha cha" theme night"
Saturday 25th September 2021(original dated on 27th March 2021) 6.00 pm - 11.30 pm at our beautiful eco - friendly venue, Perth City Farm, 1 City Place, East Perth WA 6004.
What is on?:
Mouthwatering authentic Thai Street Food Carts and market stalls :
- Padthai and fried oysters
- Somtom and Esarn food
- Thai Dessert bar
- BBQ Grilled seafood
- Thai noodles soup bar
- Thai salad (yum)bar
- Thai Alacart menu
- Thai traditional fruits cart and carving lesson (booking required $5/pp)
- Lollies Cart
- Licensed Bar - cosy corner;
and Market Stalls!.
-> Live Music performed by our local Perth singers
- >Cha Cha Cha dancers by Perth Latin Dancers
-> Family - friendly event- face painting for kids and activities to keep them busy while you enjoy the wine.
-> Pre - order and reserve your tables at your favourite food carts before the event. (links available 1 month before the event)
-> Enjoy the ambience of the Thai night market - Thai traditional theme market, easy fresh , fast street food and eat while you shop!
- Adults over 18 + $10
Including in children tickets:
- Children 0 -6 - Receive a free drawing pack and free face painting. Please redeem your drawing pack at the Lollies cart.
Condition of entry:
1. COVID-19 Safe Practice Event
If you have any of these symptoms:
- Fever, cough, sore throat and shortness of breath and travelled internationally (including transited through)a country to pose of COVID -19 transmission in the 14 days before getting sick dia closed contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days before getting sick PLEASE STAY HOME, SELF -ISOLATE AND CALL PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES FOR ADVICE 1800 671 738.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated and we all are reliable to help safe the community!
- You are required to download COVID Safe App or register your name and sanitised your hands before entering the event as per COVID safe practice
- You are required to maintain a strict limit of a minimum of two square meters (2sqm) per person
- Strickly follow 1.5 - metre social distancing rules
2. Children under 18 must be supervised.
Children and teens under 18 must be supervised at all time as our venue is liquor licenced. ID will be sight by our licenced security quards. The Family area will be located separately from the licenced bar to suit all types of patrons.
3. Respect the event venue Eco- friendly Farm
We are hosting at Perth City Farm, a beautiful eco - friendly working farm located in East Perth. You are asked not to disturbs the animal and plants. Please discard your rubbish in the correct bin provided.
4. Sustainability and environment - friendly market
No plastic plates and cutlery will be used in the event. You will be provided a Thai Style food container (Pinto) to store your food. You have the option to buy the container or return to our staff once you finish. These to reduce the amount of rubbish made on the day.
5. Website and social Media release consent
In order to show the world how much fun we have at the market, photography and videography and recording will be used on the day for our marketing purposes. At the time of purchasing the tickets, you agree for Torung Market Perth to photograph and publish or display this information for our advertising purpose. If you do not grant permission for Torung Market Perth to release the information mentioned above, please inform us before buying a ticket.
6. Privacy Act.
All your private information we collected from you either from COVID-19 Registry or other forms, will be stored and kept securely according to the Privacy Act.1988.
Woo lah! We are excited!
We hope to see you there!
Torung Market Perth